Our commercial property consultants and agents provide research, advice and property services for expanding companies. They work with businesses to understand the UK and Essex property market, identify and deliver suitable property and development solutions, and undertake successful property transactions.
Savills is one of the world’s largest real estate firms. Savills UK operates across a network of 139 offices nationally offering a broad range of specialist advisory, management and transactional services.
Our Chelmsford office operates a range of services to clients across Essex and further afield covering…
- Commercial Property
- Residential Estate Agency
- New Homes
- Residential Development
- Rural and Minerals & Waste
Sales, Lettings & Acquisitions
Whether you are a landlord or an occupier we provide the expertise and local knowledge to market your property on either a leasehold or freehold basis.
We are experienced in the disposal of all types of commercial property including offices, industrial, retail and development land.
In addition, we act on behalf of clients in acquiring premises on both a rental or freehold basis, advising on lease terms, values, liabilities etc.
We offer advice on the sale and acquisition of all types of investment property. Our experience and market knowledge allows us to provide pension funds, property companies, developers. SIPP Funds and Family Trusts as well as private individuals with specialist advice on value, yields and performance.
Whether you are seeking advice on rent reviews, lease renewals or looking to restructure a lease we have the experience and expertise necessary. Working across all property sectors we work with our clients to achieve the best outcomes and to meet our clients objectives.
Our double award-winning national office agency team advises owners, investors, developers and occupiers of office space. Our 35 fee-earners are based in 14 offices covering the UK outside London and provide market leading advice on marketing, disposal, acquisition, design and development, plus lease re-gears and other consultancy.
Our National Industrial & Logistics Agency has 24 fee-earners in 15 offices covering the UK. We offer transactional services to owners, investors, developers and end-users in the industrial/logistics sector.
For more information, visit our website www.savills.com
Harwin Property Consultants is an independent niche commercial agency specialising in providing expert agency and development advice for clients both private investors/institutional landlords and occupiers across all sectors. Harwin works across the South East of England with a particular focus on the East London, Essex, Suffolk and Hertfordshire markets.
Harwin offers a professional, personalised and enthusiastic approach which is individually tailored to serve all of our clients unique needs. Harwin’s main office is excellently positioned in the heart of Essex in the City of Chelmsford along with a satellite office in Thurrock to ensure an excellent service for our clients across our core markets
- Occupier acquisitions
- Commercial and residential land
Over the last 18 years Harwin have built up an excellent knowledge of the county and relationships within the agency community and with local, national landlords and developers who see Essex as a core market. Harwin is excellently positioned to help occupiers of all statures find the right property for their business needs.
Some of the clients we have acted for past and present include . . .
- Landlords and Developers – Blackrock, M&G Real Estate, Rockspring, Caisson Investment Management, DTZ investment Management, Legal and General, Peninsular Finance, Chancerygate, Mirrivale, Homes and Communities Agency, National Grid Property, Jewson, Industrious, Milstead Langdon LLP.
- Occupiers – Royal Mail Property, ScS, In N Out, The Vet, UK Power Networks, Petit Forestier, Steinhoff Group, EDF, Celsa Steel UK & Sweat Union Gym.
Find out more at www.harwinproperty.co.uk
For more than a decade Garrington has sourced, negotiated and secured properties on behalf of its clients, acquiring private residences, second homes, or properties for rental or investment, and on many occasions before the property has even come onto the open market.
Garrington consultants have specialist knowledge of their local property market, an extensive network of professional contacts, and recognise the trust placed in them by their clients.
Completely independent and privately owned, Garrington offers objective and wholly impartial advice, whilst also providing clients with complete discretion and anonymity.
Find out more at www.garrington.co.uk
Kemsley LLP are an experienced firm of Chartered Surveyors and Property Consultants. They are based in multiple locations; Basildon, Chelmsford, London and Romford and have been in business since 1795.
They offer market intelligence and local knowledge from within their Commercial Agency, Professional services and Commercial Management teams
Services include . . .
- Development advice
- Residential Land
- Landlord and Tenant
- Commercial Property Asset Management
Clients come from both the public and private sector and include; leading banks and lendors, developers, corporate and private funds, investment companies and private individuals.
Examples include . . .
- Aviva Investors
- Basildon Council
- Brentwood Borough Council
- Chancerygate Business Centres
- Crown Estate
- Greater London Authority
- Legal and General
- London Borough of Havering
- M&G Real Estate
- Thurrock Council
- Standard Life
- Universities Superannuation Scheme
Find out more at www.kemsley.com
Lambert Smith Hampton (LSH) is a leading commercial property consultancy with a network of offices across the UK and Ireland. As the commercial property division of Countrywide plc, the UK’s largest integrated property services group. LSH provide advice at every stage of the development lifecycle.
LSH handle all their commercial property needs from logistics and supply chain advice, through to rent review and building surveying. Clients come from all walks of life: banking, finance, transport, telecoms, retail, public and private. LSH work with investors, developers and occupiers in both the public and private sector.
Find out more at www.lsh.co.uk
Knight Frank (KF) has a significant presence within the Thames Gateway / Essex & Kent Logistics and Industrial market. They have been actively involved in several high profile property instructions and key projects over the last 20 years.
KF have advised several clients on logistics development, including Government organisations, such as the Home Communities Agency (HCA), London Development Agency (now GLA) as well as Institutional Funds and Asset Managers such as AXA REIM.
KF have also advised several corporates with regard to the disposal and acquisition of land and buildings within the area, such as ArcelorMittal, Smurfit Kappa and Saint-Gobain Building Distribution Ltd.
Some of the key projects worthy of mention are as follows . . .
- Northfleet Embankment East , Kent – 42 acre industrial site disposal for HCA.
- White Hart Triangle Thamesmead, Veridion Park Erith – c 50 acres of industrial land with planning consent for B1 B2 B8 uses. Marketing on behalf of Tilfen Land Ltd.
- East London Gas Works Sites – 33 acres designated for the relocation of “Olympic Zone” occupiers. Dealt with the appointment of joint venture development partner on behalf of LDA. The land was successfully developed as two multi-unit estates in 2007.
- Orion Park, Dagenham, Essex – 25 acre industrial development site with planning consent for 400,000 sqft B1 B2 B8 uses. Marketing on behalf of AXA REIM. Recent presale of 60,000 sqft on 6.5 acres to Kuehne & Nagel.
- London Distribution Park, Tilbury, Essex – 70 acre industrial site with planning consent for 900,000 sqft B1 B2 B8 uses, next to Port of Tilbury. Marketing on behalf of Forth Ports Ltd /Roxhill Developments Ltd.
Find out more at www.knightfrank.co.uk