Our recruitment partners offer experience and expertise across multiple talent disciplines and industry sectors. They enable relocating and expanding businesses to identify the best people and build their teams as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS), is a specialist and highly compliant recruitment consultancy, dedicated to the science, engineering and technology sectors. Founded and run by Ricky Martin, in partnership with Lord Alan Sugar, HRS has a wealth of recruitment expertise as well as outstanding compliance and commercial awareness.
We offer a range of permanent, temporary and contract staff on both a contingent and retained basis. Our vision is to provide recruitment solutions which change lives. To do so, HRS focuses on supporting sectors whose primary focus is to make the world a better place.
The sectors we work with include: Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Technology, Engineering, Medical Device, CRO, CMO, Chemical, Academdia and FMCG
The following are the types of companies we work with and the areas of expertise that separates us from other providers:
- Research & Development
- Quality Assurance (including quality persons)
- Regularity Affairs
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Manufacturing, Scale up & Technology Transfer
- Packaging & Sustainably
- Lean & Continues Improvement,
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Data Science
- Performance Management
- Cyber Secretary
- Software Development
Find out more at www.hyperec.com
Pure is the leading professional recruitment company in the East of England specialising in Accountancy, Human Resources, Office Support, Technology, Marketing and Digital roles across all levels.
Established in 2002, we have offices in Chelmsford, Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich.
Our key aim is to support the growth of our region’s businesses at the same time as helping our candidates at every step of their career with unrivalled local recruitment expertise. Complimentary services include psychometric and personality profiling, salary benchmarking and executive coaching. We further support professionals with seminars and development programmes, working with our partners including the Women’s Leadership Programme, Finance Leadership Programme and Best Employers Eastern Region, supporting the growth of the talent pipeline in our region.
An Investors in People Gold company, our people are at the heart of our business delivering high quality recruitment and advice, supporting our candidates, clients and local communities. We strive to be a rewarding place to work where our people are happy, supported, rewarded and motivated to go the extra mile for our customers.
We work with:
- Birkett Long
- Manchester Airport Group Stansted Airport
Find out more at www.prs.uk.com
Red Recruit has been servicing the recruitment needs of internationally renowned businesses since 2002. They have experienced consultants in specialist employment areas within the Removals, Relocations, Shipping, Freight, Logistics, Property & Global Mobility.
Red has established an enviable network over the last 11 years and cultivates it to ensure that we build and grow it for the benefit of clients and candidates alike.
Red offers . . .
- Ad hoc and contingency recruitment
- Retained search and confidential headhunting
- Salary surveys
Red’s Industry Sector Specialisms . . .
- Shipping – Red Recruit has specialisms in the Shipping and Freight Forwarding industries
- Removals – Our Removals Team consists of fully trained and qualified Consultants with a full time administration support network
- Relocation and Global Mobility – Red Recruit is a specialist agency dealing with Global Mobility and Relocation recruitment supplying experienced professionals within these sectors for some of the leading relocation suppliers throughout the world as well as large corporate companies who have their own in-house mobility teams.
Red’s Consultancy Fields . . .
- Human Resources – Advice and guidance on employment law, Full HR subscription, Independent investigations, Full document support
- Training – Business Workshops: Business Improvements, Provide training in H&S, Manual Handling and business workshops
- Health & Safety – Full Health and Safety support, Audits and monitoring.
Find out more at www.redrecruit.com
Alchemy has been working within the specialised recruitment industry for 20 years specialising in Global Mobility, HR, Removals, Relocations and International Logistics. During this time we have become firmly established as the ‘go to’ recruiter by both clients and candidates.
Alchemy works with multi-national blue chip companies, SME’s and everything in between and have a long standing reputation for providing quality candidates to clients, ensuring that the candidate not only has the right credentials for the job but is also the right ‘fit’ for the hiring organisation.
Alchemy are strong believers in ‘the right people for the right jobs’ and work hard to deliver quality and build trust with clients. They have a long standing client base built on a record of successful placements and a high quality service.
Alchemy are based just outside of London in Braintree, Essex and recruit for the UK, Europe, APAC (Asia-Pacific), American and Middle East markets.
Find out more at www.alchemyrecruitment.com