Our serviced office partners offer an innovative alternative to the traditional office-space environment. By providing a range of professional office styles across Essex with flexible working arrangements, as well as a full range of support services, companies are more easily able to adapt to the ever-changing world of business.
The Ongar Business Centre, formerly known as the Essex Technology and Innovation Centre (ETIC), offers business premises to early stage innovative enterprises. Individuals and small collaborations have access to a full range of business support services including expert advice, academic and commercial contacts.
The Ongar Business Centre offers:
- A choice of 30 managed workspaces from 14 to 57 sq m (150 to 847 sq ft) to let on a flexible or competitive term
- Easy in/out licence, with no long-term commitment or short-term lease
- A single monthly fee that covers rent, power, lighting, heating, free onsite parking, kitchen facilities.
- Meeting rooms: Three available for hire by the day or half-day
- Multimedia projector, smart board, TV, flip chart, whiteboard
- 24/7 access via a security system
- Cleaning of communal areas
Situated within easy access to the M11 & M25 the Ongar Business Centre provides easy access to areas such as London Stansted Airport, Bishops Stortford, Epping, Brentwood, Harlow and Chelmsford.
For more information, see here
Vision Co-working Spaces are a serviced office provider, turning away from the traditional office space environment. Vision offer a full turnkey solution for any size business – from entrepreneurial start-ups to established businesses valued at £50 million. Vision’s main aim is to create a working environment that inspires people to work hard and help progress, not only themselves, but the company and industry that they are involved with.
All offices are surrounded with acoustic strengthened glass which has part obscuration for a level of privacy, whilst feeding businesses with natural light. Vision’s building is designed with large windows throughout the building to catch the natural light, with fresh air being sporadically released across the two floors to keep staff energised and productive. There are numerous positive colours in rest areas which release endorphins within the human body to help deal with well-being and stress at work.
- Co-working office: These offices involve a shared working environment but unlike in a typical office environment, those in the co-working spaces are usually not employed by the same organisation or company. Workers still work independently but share the same values and are interested in the synergy of sharing work spaces alongside one another. Co-Working also offers a solution to the problem of isolation that many people experience whilst working at home.
- Private office: A single office space with easy move-in as Vision offer an overnight move from staff’s previous place of work to Vision’s building, with instant Internet/Phone access.
- Virtual office: This service provides a business address without a physical dedicated office space. Mail handling/Forwarding is dealt with the in-house receptionist, always handled in a professional and secure manner. Telephone service has the option to answer calls using the business name and if out of the office or simply using the virtual office service, call forwarding is available.
For more information, visit Vision’s website here: www.visionoffices.co.uk
Mantle Business Centres offers high quality serviced offices, meeting and conference facilities, co-working and virtual office services. We are a dedicated company based in the heart of the UK that has business centres across a number of areas including, Stansted, Chelmsford, Duxford, Stevenage, and Cambridge. We are incredibly dedicated to all the work we do and our professional on-site team is always on hand to help.
When working with Mantle Business Centres you will have the best of both worlds – your own serviced office space while being part of something much bigger.
As a business, we have an excellent reputation for our customer advocacy and reliability – which is something we hold great pride in upholding with each of the clients we work with. Customer satisfaction is also something we take incredibly seriously, which is why we always ensure our clients are 100% happy.
For more information, see here: mantlebusinesscentres.co.uk
So what’s included:
- Rent, business rates and service charge
- Utility bills and building insurance
- Daily cleaning
- Common area maintenance
- Fully furnished office – desk, lockable pedestal, cupboard and chair
- Individual air conditioning *some centres
- 24/7 access control system
- Unlimited access to 100Mbps fibre broadband & Free Wi-Fi
- Breakout area and kitchen facilities; stocked with tea and coffee
- Networking and Firewall protection
- Telephone handset with individual DDI
- Voicemail with 24-hour remote access
- Staffed reception, with meet and greet service for all visitors
- Post-delivery and collection
- A3 printer/photocopier/scanner
- On site cafes *Stansted & Duxford
- Free networking events at 3 locations
So how are we different:
- No set up cost
- No recurring charges for standard IT & Telecoms
- Unlimited internet uploads/downloads
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the centre
- No line rental charges
- Excellent customer service from dedicated on site team
- 25% discount on Meeting Rooms
The M25 Business Centre is an excellent serviced office and business centre in Essex.
It has been designed and configured to reflect the needs and requirements of today’s forward-thinking, round-the-clock businesses. All you have to do is walk in and start working. Everything you need is waiting for you including furniture, fast broadband and state-of-the-art telephones.
The Business Centre is a professional, flexible and fully customisable environment to conduct your business.
Every office is equipped with…
- Air conditioning
- Cat 5 Data Cabling
- An excess of Data and Power Ports
- Luxury Furniture
- State of the Art phone system
There are lounges on every floor, together with meeting rooms and a kitchen for all to share and a new Executive lounge with complimentary beverages throughout the day and free Wi-Fi.
The M25 business Centre also offers . . .
- Arrangement and supply of High Speed secure internet connection
- Personal DDI, direct dial numbers
- Subsidised Monthly Gym Membership
- External Catering
Find out more at www.m25businesscentre.co.uk