INVEST Essex, part of The Let’s Do Business Group, is the Inward Investment and Business Growth Agency for Greater Essex working to attract new business investment and growth into one of the UK’s key economies.
Promoting and supporting the business opportunities of Essex, a county that is already home to over 86,000 international and UK companies we work directly with companies assisting them to benefit from one of the strongest and most strategic business locations in the UK.
Our team brings specialist support and experience providing a single point of contact for inward investors and existing businesses enabling companies to benefit fully from their business investment including the provision of a direct business advice and support service for SMEs.
As the result of a contract with Essex County Council, supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), our team is seeking an enthusiastic and proactive Business Administrator. Reporting to the Office Manager, this role will provide effective and efficient support to the project delivery team by ensuring project records are maintained and ensuring a full audit trail is available in compliance with ERDF guidelines along with accurate and timely information and reporting on key performance indicators.
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 26th June 2018
JOB TITLE: Business Administrator
TEAM: INVEST Essex
REPORTING TO: Office Manager
SALARY: c.£19,000 pro rata
WORKING PATTERN: 25 hours per week
TERM: Fixed term contract until 31/03/2020
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To act as administrative support for the activities of INVEST Essex and the wider Let’s Do Business Group
- To support the business in maintaining ERDF project records, ensuring a full audit trail of project outputs are compliant with ERDF Guidelines
- To undertake regular internal audits, reporting the findings to the project delivery team and then tracking the requirements through to finalisation
- To organise, prepare and host internal review meetings with the project delivery team
- To undertake proactive communication with clients who are part of the ERDF project through email, telephone or face to face contact.
- To maintain records, including by data entry, for all activities in compliance with ERDF project requirements
- To support the project reporting process ensuring data meets the requirements and protocols
- To coordinate with the Office Manager in the preparation of project evidence and all information required for audits
- To assist with the preparation of management information, for both internal and external purposes
- To support continual process and service improvement whilst monitoring and evaluating current services and provide support evidence as required
- To support the Project Delivery Team with the organisation and preparation of events and workshops
- To contribute to social media, online presence and other marketing activities
- To provide absence cover, as and when necessary
- To provide support with administrative tasks, general office duties and hosting clients/customers
- To undertake such other tasks as considered appropriate by your Line Manager, Office Manager or Chief Executive
CLOSING DATE: Tuesday 26th June 2018
INTERVIEW DATE: Tuesday 3rd July 2018
To apply for this role please email CV to Kaye.Crittell@ldbgroup.co.uk